October 5, 2010

I have missed you!

Hi friends..

I have been MIA.. and I have missed you! I came down with pneumonia in September and was in and out of the hospital for the past while. I ended up breaking a rib from coughing so much.. which was pretty painful, but alas the medications did their job. And I am better.. and I am back! ; )

Recently I pulled out all my jewels and started making some new pieces for the Fall. My jewelry company is called ModRocks, and has been based online and locally here in my city since 2006. I have a fan page on Facebook that I do a lot of business from... come and join me if you'd like! ModRocks Jewelry

I thought I would post some pictures here and share some of my work with you all...

















You can come to my page or my shop and see much more! Everything is earth inspired, high quality and really affordable...


Tomorrow I will be taking a break from my jewelry to work on my Design Team project for Pink Cricut! That will be up and posted on Friday this week. Looking forward to sharing that with all of you!

See you soon friends...

Ashley..

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I hope you are feeling much better Ashley! Sounds like you've been traveling a pretty rough road lately. It's nice to see you back!

    Your new pieces are gorgeous!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Please take care of yourself and don't get started to quickly.

    The jewelry is gorgeous.

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails