Here is the project that I created for the team challenge...
and the recipe of supplies that I used...
- 8 x 10 canvas, painted with soft pink FolkArt acrylic paint
- random colorful buttons for flowers
- stems of flowers cut from Amy Butler “Handmade” adhesive paper
- ribbon and rhinestones
- “Happiness Is..” quote taken from Pink Cricuts Country Living stamp set
- quote mounted on Bazill Basics cardstock
- black cardstock birds I ordered off Etsy from a Cricut die cut seller
- white lace and yellow felt with painted/distressed watercolor paper for sunshine
I'm excited to start designing, and hope you will drop over to the Pink Cricut website and have a peek at the other ladies that made the team as well! Congratulations to all of you!
And big thanks to Sarah for the opportunity..