July 18, 2010

CHA is coming !!

Time for the Craft and Hobby Associations Summer Convention and Trade Show! It's big.. really big!! All of the scrapbooking designers and companies from around the world attend this convention and rent a booth.. they show the public all of their new products for the upcoming seasons. It is a crafters dream! It is being held in Rosemont IL, USA. There are make & takes, workshops, samples... goodie bags etc! The convention lasts for 2 days.. which is 2 days of bliss for scrapbookers like myself!



I have never been to a CHA. As I am up in Canada and it is somewhat of a far trip. I do hope to attend one day though. For now... I sit at home on my laptop, and drool over all the "sneak peeks" of what will be released there. There are many, MANY... bloggers that keep track of these sneak peaks for us all to look at every day. One of my favourite ones is here.. Pink Cricut. She, (Sarah).. has been posting all the new stuff as it has become available to the internet. Be sure to click on her website link... and check out all the new items coming! The page goes wayyyyyy down, so make sure you have a few moments to peek at everything!

A few of my faves so far are the Pink Plum collection by Crate Paper.







And the Brook collection by Crate Paper as well....




My other fave so far is the Welcome Home collection by Teresa Collins. Just gorgeous!!






Super excited! And only days away now....

Make sure you check out the links above for all the sneak peeks at the collections, tools and accessories coming to a scrapbooking store near you..very soon!

Happy CHA!


Ashley..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails