July 27, 2010

What INSPIRES you??

Inspiration is all around us! For myself.. I am inspired on a daily basis by so many lovely and fabulous things. My jewelry, photography, scrapbooking, art and clothing reflect this... I am always creating multiple items at one time... definately a little (a lot) overwhelming..yes! But I wouldn't have it any other way.. :)

My favourite inspiration comes from.. vintage items, loud color, lush texture, form, love, femininity, vintage (did I say that already?? hahaa), flowers, sunshine, music, wallpaper, the many shades of pink and red (especially together), cute little creatures, roller skating, fashion and ...cupcakes! Yes cupcakes. I heart them ♥

Here are a few things from my favourite inspiration list right now... enjoy!


 Vintage Coral Blooming Roses Bracelet from Etsy seller Elisal




 Hot Pink & Gold Cupcake stands from Etsy seller affairaphernalia


 Some luxurious fabrics by designer Amy Butler and more.. found here in this sellers shop BleuVanilleDestash




 Yummy vintage turquoise candy dish found at ShayRose 

 

 Pure and Real print by Etsy seller PeggyWolfDesign

 
...and last but definately not least! EVERYthing over at RedVelvetArt
 
 


Thanks for taking the time to check out what inspires me right now, and I hope you can find things that inspire you each and every single day! I'm off to create something fabulous! Happy Tuesday friends.. 



Ashley..

p.s. What inspires YOU??....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails